Tuesday, March 27, 2012

A Gift That Actually Keeps On Giving



If you have stumbled upon this blog and enjoyed the various samples of my writing, I invite you to either make a modest donation (via the "silk stocking fund" button) or to follow one of the "indulge yourself" links to purchase an ebook from Amazon or Sony eBookstore.  Many of my titles retail for less than the price of a fancy coffee.

For Canadian-based readers, I have a third and definitely mutually beneficial option.  Open an account with the well-known bank, ING, and we both receive a bonus of $25 providing you quote my "orange key" number, which is 39278593S1.  More details of this generous offer:

http://www.ingdirect.ca/referafriend/

I've found banking with ING to be straightforward and hassle-free with no fees and competitive rates.  Personally, I selected a short term (3 month) tax-free GIC which is currently offering 2.5% interest.  

No comments:

Post a Comment